Locations: N. Jersey/NY & Surrounding
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Reliant is a leading installer of Access Control and Electronic Security solutions for enterprise clients in the tri-state region and nationwide. We are seeking a full-time Electronic Security Installer for the Northern NJ / NY market. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of relevant experience and be willing to travel up to 1-2 hours daily to job sites and travel regularly as needed. This role will be responsible for the installation of integrated security systems, including the wiring and programming of Access Control systems, CCTV, Network Recorders, and Intercom Systems for our Enterprise clients.
· Perform onsite surveys at client facilities to help determine best Electronic Security solutions.
· Install cabling, field equipment & control equipment enclosures in customer locations.
· Troubleshoot intricate complications during and after installation.
· Analyze blueprints, specifications, software/systems programs, and operational product manuals.
· Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, while establishing client trust on conference calls, through email correspondence, and in-person interactions.
· Work unsupervised to complete installation jobs and self-motivated to complete jobs.
· Complete and submit all necessary paperwork related to job assignments.
· Feed cables through access holes, roof spaces, and cavity walls to reach fixture outlets; then position and terminate cables, wires, and strapping.
· Conduct End-User training.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of Electronic Security Installation experience including Digital Camera systems and Access Control Systems
· A+ certification strongly desired
Benefits Offered Include:
· Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
· 401(k) matching
· Life Insurance
· PTO/Generous holiday schedule
About Reliant IT:
Reliant is a comprehensive IT Consulting firm delivering tailored IT solutions spanning Electronic Security (Cyber & Physical), Cloud, Network Infrastructure, Collaboration, and Professional Services, headquartered just outside of Philadelphia, PA.
Reliant leverages its deep networks to provide unparalleled service, unrivaled pricing, and innovative strategies for its clients’ evolving business needs. Reliant is also among the first companies in the Northeast to receive Verkada Certified Engineer Status.
Candidates can email their resumes/cover letters to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org